Mar 14, 2011

Audience Participation: What Would You DO?

Every week John Quinones asks the hard questions on "Primetime: What Would You Do?" Well get ready for a tough one, because I'm playing hardball. YOU'RE IN THE HOT SEAT: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I'm not really sure.



Real talk though. A couple frozen chicken "tenders", a few frozen "breakfast sausage" links, and a box of Rice a Roni.... WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Ingredients:
Anything you have in your freezer (in this case, about 1/3 lb. chicken, some misc. frozen meat, frozen peas)
Some type of grain

Put it all in a pot.
Food Safety 101: Defrosting chicken.
 Before:
During:
After:




Stay with me. This gets good, I promise.
Okay, so you may be thinking, "This is boring", but you know what. It isn't. Because I added frozen peas, and that immediately elevates any cooking to a new level.

2 comments: