Mar 26, 2011

French Toast Stix

I'd like to dedicate this post to Justine and the french toast she made (with lots of audience participation, conscious or not) last night. It was delicious and this morning I wanted to make french toast but I thought it would be sexier and more work to make french toast sticks. It's the same, you just cut the bread. Also I'd like to introduce you to a very important part of my life, my bathrobe. I couldn't have wintered with out you. I'd also like to thank my parents, and god and most importantly the academy.

DRAMA




Ingredients (you should know)
Bread - the higher the quality of your bread, the higher the quality of the french toast. Challah is the supreme of all breads to make french toast with. I used bread that is 2 loafs for $5. You. Do. The. Math.
Egg and Milk
Cinnamon, Sugar, Vanilla
The Most Important Ingredient of this, and really any post on this blog, is coffee.
Step 1: Get the donuts down from on top of the fridge.
Step 2: Cut a donuts in half.




Step 3: Mix the egg(s), milk(s), sugar, cinnamon vanilla etc etc in a bowl that is shallow enough for the bread. If you are going to be fancy, cut the slices of bread into strips, if you are going to be normal, proceed. 
Step 4: Cook them.

  Step 5: Serve to your family, friend, one-night stand, common-law husband or life partner.







No comments:

Post a Comment