Mar 13, 2011

QUICKIE: Making school "fun"

"Ever been bored in class? Ever wanted to impress people with your talents? Put some glitter on your school supplies and all this and more can be within easy reach."
-Quote taken from "Living Your Dreams: A Book by Nancy Reagan"

SUPPLIES (surprise!)
Notebook, glue/mat medium/mayonaise, glitter (duh)

I'm lucky enough to live with someone who has a raging glitter addiction. Put some of your adhesive in a lid or tray, mix in some glitter. Some people say that you should put glue down on the surface first, then add the glitter and then put another layer of glue on top (Kate). But I think this is easier, also none of the glitter falls off this way (how embarrassing), and the sheen is more subtle (reeeeel suttttle).
Just really slather it on there. The more the better.
TA DA! It's difficult to photograph, but believe me, this is amazing. It's the only way I'm "surviving" the math class I have to take this semester. Whenever you feel despair take over, just shift it subtly in the light and be dazzled.

1 comment:

  1. WOw Nancy Reagan is my favorite author!!
    I'm not farmiliar with this book though is it out of print? Also... should I eat this recipe?
    IDK

    ReplyDelete