Apr 8, 2011

I'm Sick

I'm sick. I can't talk. I got some free benadryl from student health but that just means I take three hour naps at 1:00pm/go to bed at 7:00pm and wake up choking on my own saliva. YUM! This is a meal I made myself. There are two parts:

Part 1: a toaster strudel, they're on sale at the Fro Gro this week if you are in the philadelphia area, 2 boxes for $4.00...

Part 2: Part 2: Part 2: I came home from school and thought I was going to pass out on the subway, I opened the fridge and in some delirium I bought a huge pack of flour tortillas and there they were. So this is what they do! This is what you do: STOVE TOAST THE TORTILLAS. Stove toast is the best way to achieve diner toast results in the comfort of your own home/in the absence of New Jersey.
1. Frying pan on the stove
2: Buttered bread (tortilla) in the pan, on both sides. Let the butter get really melty and soak in.
I swear to jesus if you stove toast some shitty grocery store flour tortillas and roll jam up in them IT'S JUST LIKE A CREPE I PROMISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment