Apr 16, 2011

Make it yourself - NACHOS, gossip gorl

One word. Nachos.
As Peggy Hill would say, this is real, authentic MEHICAN food.


Get ready....here we go!

Ingredients:
Chips
Salsa (there is a 'debate' over whether to add the salsa before or after putting nachos in the oven, I say after you take them out is the perfect time)
Refried beans or something (they sell this in a can)
Little onion pieces
Cheese!!!!
Something hot like jalapenos or something non-traditional like those little black olives you put on tacos
Literally anything you want, this is a great fridge buster

.

Just make them... I don't know... do it well, do it often. Top with sour cream if you're so inclined.

Also, thanks to Gossip Girl, I now know there is a polo player named Nacho. You're welcome. Screen Capes courtesy of me, and my problems.
"My dad is dead and it's all your dad's fault!"

2 comments: