Jan 3, 2011

Recipe: Apple Cranberry Casserole

This recipe comes courtesy of Ma Dukes, it's super easy, super delicious and great as left overs. I don't have any process photos but trust me, this is all that's left:



Apple Cranberry Casserole
Ingredients 1:
  • 3 cups sliced apples
  • 2 cups raw cranberries
  • 3/4 cup sugar
 Put apples and cranberries in a casserole dish, sprinkle sugar over top and set aside.

Ingredients 2:
  • 1 stick of butter, melted
  • 1 cup uncooked oatmeal
  • 1/3 cup flour
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup nuts (chopped or w/e)
Mix dry ingredients into melted butter, spread over top of apple/cranberry mixture.
Sprinkle some water over topping to moisten well.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

P.S. Look how cute this mom recipe card is...
  

1 comment:

  1. I can attest to the deliciousness of this cran-apple concoction! Now I can no longer be annoyed that I didn't get the leftovers because I can have the recipe itself :)

    ReplyDelete