Jan 3, 2011

Food Memories: Cheezy Blasters


This was something I made over the summer with my bff and my roomate... inspired by 30 Rock, specifically this scene , THANKS MEAT CAT! I promised Laura that if she would come visit me, we could make (vegetarian) cheezy blasters. Which are, in case you don't know, hot dogs stuffed with cheese and wrapped in pizza. mmmmmm.

Thank god for the internet because after about 15 seconds of googling we were able to find this recipe.
Please, please do make these... they are amazing. Since ours were both home-made and vegetarian I would definitely consider this to be a healthy meal. To make it veg. all you have to do is leave off the 'ronis and use vegetarian hot dogs (which have until I threw them away recently been languishing in the freezer because they are fucking disgusting unless they are wrapped in pizza).

  
Get yer pizza nice and ready...



















 



Cook your hot dogs... mmmm doesn't this look delicious?

Stuff 'em with some jack cheese...


Roll the doggies up in the pizza.

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH! I felt like Dr. Frankenstein unveiling his monster...




WOW THANKS MEAT CAT!

These were seriously awesome though, I'm totally making these again if I can con anyone else into doing it with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment